- The mind seeks to control not its own movement with the current, but the current itself.
- You are too small a part of the universe vibration to be able to change or control the current.
- While you are trying to force the current, you are trying to act against natural vibration.
- While you as a small vibration trying to impact the bigger wave – you can be sure that you’ll fail.
- You will get right the opposite result that you expected.
- The better option than listening to your mind is to feel your instincts and inner comfort.
- The mind is capable of unambiguously determining the state of mental comfort.
- To do this, you must accustom yourself to paying attention to mental comfort.
- The soul perceives unrealized information as knowledge without interpretation.
- It is useless to convince the soul of anything. The soul feels automatic, without your interaction.
- The soul does not need a reason, it simply knows.
- Finding the unity of soul and mind is achieved gradually.
- If the mind succeeds in interpreting the information of the soul, a discovery is born.
- Spontaneous phrases can be taken as a guide to action.
- If you have to talk yourself into it, it means that your soul is saying “no.